Romeo and Juliet

On 27th July, i was told in class i must read the whole of romeo and juliet by Tomorrow's lesson. I have however spent the last 12 days on FM every night when i come in. Would any of the more educated persons on this forum like to help me and tell me what happens in it :D.

They die in the end isn't sufficient i'm afraid:(

They meet in a party, they fall in love.

He kills her cousin and gets banished.

She tricks her mother into thinking she's unhappy about her cousin dying, but is actually unhappy about Romeo's banishment.

She's so unhappy she's being forced to marry someone else she takes poison that makes her look dead.

He finds her, "dead" so he kills himself.

She wakes up, finds him dead, and kills herself for real.

\Romeo and Juliet

+ 27th of July ?

Had enough time or what ?

On 27th July, i was told in class i must read the whole of romeo and juliet by Tomorrow's lesson. I have however spent the last 12 days on FM every night when i come in. Would any of the more educated persons on this forum like to help me and tell me what happens in it :D.

They die in the end isn't sufficient i'm afraid:(

Is this a joke?? loooool

27th July ..2008?

Why dont you just rent or buy the '96 Di Caprio and Claire Daines version of the movie?

They meet in a party, they fall in love.

He kills her cousin and gets banished.

She tricks her mother into thinking she's unhappy about her cousin dying, but is actually unhappy about Romeo's banishment.

She's so unhappy she's being forced to marry someone else she takes poison that makes her look dead.

He finds her, "dead" so he kills himself.

She wakes up, finds him dead, and kills herself for real.

\Romeo and Juliet

+ 27th of July ?

Had enough time or what ?

I meant 27th February.

Just do both at the same time. Its quite easy. I watch TV and read novels at the same time as playing FM 09, you'll progress rather slowly but its not a massive drama. Just read a few pages after each victory!

This thread needs to be more relevant to FM GQ.

Just tell your teacher that Romeo is a centre back. Why so? Well his FM manager keeps shouting to him,

"Romeo, Romeo, wear 4 out there Romeo" :p

Romeo, Benvolio, Mercutio & Tybalt ...... sounds like Inter back four, circa 1982 ??

They wouldn't be a very good defence though, Romeo is far too emotional and would clearly get sent off for going pyscho after Tybalt "accidently" injures Mercutio and Benvolio is like what? as hes the only one left on the pitch.

Its actually quite a nice story, Macbeth is good too :)

Romeo 'n' Juliet twas in a cafe that they first met

She had no money to pay the bill

So Romeo owed what juliet ate.

Read the book, its a classic.

The prince of verona was a dodgy referee, really should have sent one of them off in the first few minutes for fighting,

Google 'romeo and juliet cliff notes', will give you all the main points of the book, everything you need to know and it will take about 10mins to read:D I used to do it for everything, got away with plagurism (or however you spell it) on all my pieces of coursework and somehow wound up with a B after playing FM08 all year:D

Archived