How do I use the Text editor?

Ok, so I want to use the text editor, and I have the FMH2007 booklet in my hand right now (not while im typing though cause that would mean that this would take ages and.. oh nevermind]), and it says that i need to create a folder in PSP/COMMON/FMH/changes.txt . The thing is, I dont know how to access this folder. Do i use my computer to do this? If I do, it keeps saying the device has malfunctioned.. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Ok, so I want to use the text editor, and I have the FMH2007 booklet in my hand right now (not while im typing though cause that would mean that this would take ages and.. oh nevermind]), and it says that i need to create a folder in PSP/COMMON/FMH/changes.txt . The thing is, I dont know how to access this folder. Do i use my computer to do this? If I do, it keeps saying the device has malfunctioned.. Can anyone shed some light on this?

you need to create the folders yourself. there not there by defualt

sean_oc16 made this great guide

1. Connect PSP to PC

2. Open memory stick in a window

3. Open 'PSP' folder (if not there create one)

4. Create a folder called 'COMMON'

5. Open 'COMMON' folder

6. Create a 'FMH' folder

7. Open wordpad/notepad

8. Write out commands for the changes you want to make

9. Save file as 'Changes.txt' in FMH folder you created

10. Exit USB mode on your PSP and load FMH

11. Start a new game and your changes should have happened.

ok it means you dont need any drivers as WIN XP you dont need any. its just your computer is not recognising what you plug i.e your PSP. best thing to do is try another PC. if it works then its your computerrs USB ports. if it doesnt work on another PC, then its either your PSP or the cable you are using is damaged.

player names icon14.gif

boca>premiership icon13.gif

team name ???

Changing player names is definitely possible, though quite a few people have encountered errors with last names disappearing...And to change a teams division they must be in the same country as that league. So boca>england cant be done...i cant think of one just now icon_rolleyes.gif but surely theres an english yellow/blue team...

Ok, so its working now, and it says I need to enter "PLAYER" "first name" "second name" "Current Club club short name" "New first name" "new second name" "New Year of birth" "New current ability" "New potential ability"

2 questions:

Which program do i use to put the data in? EX. Should I type the stuff above in notepad and then put the saved file in FMH/changes.txt?

Second question, What is current and potential ability? What is the max potentil ability?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stephen_c:

is it possible to create a completely new team? i play for a team called steelstown and we wear blue and yellow. would i be able to change a team name, say boca juniors, and put them in the premiership and change player names to my teammates? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can change team name and player names, but not move Boca to the premiership.

You can find an english league team with the same colours and move them to the prem if you want to though. icon14.gif

Archived