Lack of Harmony + Lost Confidence In Manager

I took over as cardiff manager and although i'm into my 2nd season now, after only a few months of the season before, about half of my players started losing confidence in my ability and suggested a lack of harmony at the club.

The team was predicted to finish 11th and, with a lack of funds, 9th place was a respectable position in my opinion, so why have so many players lost confidence in my ability?

Does anyone know why these two issues would have arisen and/or how to try and reverse them?

Thanks.

It's almost definitely the pre-season expectations you gave to the board.

The press could predict you for last place, and you could be in 2nd place, but if you told the board you would win the title, the players will "lose confidence" in you. I don't know how realistic this is. I think the game tries to punish you for giving high expectations to the board and taking the extra transfer money.

Ahh right. Any idea about the lack of harmony? There havnt been any player clashes or any other event indicating why there would be a lack of harmony.

One way is to start winning games.

Another way is to go to one of your players (preferably the team captain), select 'interact with player', and then ask him to have a team meeting between players, to resolve the issues. I did this twice so far, and it worked.

Archived