9.3.0 Requesting Feeder Clubs

I was in the middle of a game (around 2015 season) using 9.2.0 when the 9.3.0 patch came out. I was at Arsenal and the past few times that i had requested that we get a feeder club there, the chairman always asked me for recommendation on what type of feeder club they should look for.

Very nice.

Since updating to the 9.3.0, they no longer ask me what type they should look for? Is this intended behaviour, or a bug? What are the preconditions for a chairman to ask your opinion on such things?

I've played a full season since updating with the patch, and he still won't ask for my opinion on feeder club matters. Does it matter what type of feeder clubs the club already has?

Hmm, I'm playing in 2014 and they give me the choice still, did before and after I upgraded to 9.3

Ok, thanks jackfranklin, I guess this means its not patch related.

The last time I was offered a choice, I chose a commercial link and subsequently added a Chinese club as feeder team. I now have two feeder clubs who give financial benefits. Could the fact that I have two mean that they are no longer going to give me the option to ask them to look for another one?

Has anyone else had this problem, or can confirm this?

Thanks

Ok, thanks jackfranklin, I guess this means its not patch related.

The last time I was offered a choice, I chose a commercial link and subsequently added a Chinese club as feeder team. I now have two feeder clubs who give financial benefits. Could the fact that I have two mean that they are no longer going to give me the option to ask them to look for another one?

Has anyone else had this problem, or can confirm this?

Thanks

I'm less inclined to believe this now, as I just canceled one of the links, then asked the board to look for a feeder club, but they still haven't asked for my opinion...

Maybe they dont rate you as highly as they did before the patch. In a similar way with new coaching stars. Although i could be going the completly wrong way with that idea.

100 posts :)

You could be right, but I've won the league and Champions League for the past 3 seasons, as well as winning the club world cup and other minor trophies...How much more do I have to do? :p

Archived