Do you look for another teams results in the game?

Perhaps you look for the team you support in real life to see how they are faring in the game? Maybe another reason?

Personally I always manage the team i actually support so don't look for any others. I don't even look out for the national teams results as I barely have anyone from my own nation in my team.

I look for the results of most of the teams I've managed in the past. That includes the likes of Roma, Kidderminster Harriers, Morecambe, Panathinaikos, Dinamo Moscow, Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Perth Glory.

I also look out for Manchester United if I'm not managing them, as they are the team I support. I also follow Southport and go their home games in real life, so I follow them in FM too.

I guess I am what you would call a busybody.

I basically check the 'League Table' and 'Player Stats' sections of all the active leagues I have loaded in my game on a monthly basis. Always interesting to see the position jostling as well as who the top performers are in each league around Europe. :)

Perhaps you look for the team you support in real life to see how they are faring in the game? Maybe another reason?

Personally I always manage the team i actually support so don't look for any others. I don't even look out for the national teams results as I barely have anyone from my own nation in my team.

You support Arsenal right?

I keep an eye out for Southampton and Eastleigh results, as Southampton is the team I support and Eastleigh is relatively close to where I used to live. :)

I normally check out all the tables at the end of the season to see if there has been any surprise relegations/promotions.

I had an enjoyable Dafuge's challenge game with Guiseley on FM07 so now whenever my teams are in a good financial position I tend to play friendlies against Guiseley in pre-season and letting them have all the revenue. Hasn't really helped them too much so far as they're not wise enough to use the money, but they're top of BSN in my current one.

Archived