Why is manager interaction limited?

I wanted to vent on Jim Jeffries after getting horsed out of the cup but the one and only thing I can say to him is that I don't begrudge him victory in my last match which I most certainly do!

I've seen this happen before, why? Sometimes there are loads of things to say while others there is barely anything.

yeah i suggest we should get an option so we could physically challenge them to a deathmatch after the match, irrespective of who won. The winner of the fight to the death's team will be hailed the victor of the match, and obviously the loser, will die. Lol

Yeah that happens to me as well which is pretty annoying as i lost to Liverpool at home 3-2 with Torres scoring in the 90th minute when we deserved a draw so i wanted to let Rafa know that his team were lucky and that i'm better than him lol

The media part of the game is horribly flawed; you are so limited in your responses that it makes it a pointless feature. The press conference is a nice idea but you end up answering the same questions over and over again and a number of the questions don't actually make a great deal of sense.

If the developers put some time and effort into this it could be a great addition to the game, being able to give your manager a personality at the start of the game and then having responses relevant to the kind of manager you are could be a nice feature. At the moment every manager seems to have the same personality whereas in real life there are such distinct individuals in the game...

Archived