Idea for future patches with data update?

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to have players move in January rather than the start of the season which would release extra funds after the February patch?

What I mean is : EG : 9.03

Craig Bellamy IRL leaves West Ham for Man City in the January Transfer window for 14 Million. Savio joins West Ham for a downpayment of 5 Million which should leave 9 Million for transfers.

In the game Bellamy is at Man City from the start of the season which means I don't get any benefit whatsoever as West Ham Manager for the 14 Million he is sold for.

At the start of the season I am offered a measly budget of 5 Mill, if I'm lucky!!!

In the past whilst playing around with the editor I see it has been possible to have players going to your Club or leaving and upon a certain date you receive or pay the transfer fee.

Wht can't it be done this way via the patch? That way you get the benefit of Bellamy until January as per real life and also have that transfer fee to play with.

Surely possible to do?

Wht can't it be done this way via the patch?

I understand what you mean, because I feel it would be better if they join in January. But SI never do it this way in the patches they release; I have always had to resort to doing it myself with the editor :(

Archived