Same Old Same Old

I'v noticed, every game i start, the same players go to the same club, especially man city with zhirkov and barry etc. Anyone else find this the case? also, Never seen a club having been taken over? anyone find that the same club is taken over in ever game? If so, who, as would like to try them out.

Cheers

Newcastle and Portsmouth are taken over fairly early in the game usually.

Moratti seems to be set on selling Inter in my games as well, although not always as early.

As for the players, it's probably because similar manager shortlists are generated at the start of the game, since everything is generally the same then, other than leagues loaded.

As Mr. Consonants above me says, it's to do with manager shortlists. Managers start the game with the same areas of their teams needing work, so it stands to reason you'll often see them go for the same players at the start of new games.

As Mr. Consonants above me says, it's to do with manager shortlists. Managers start the game with the same areas of their teams needing work, so it stands to reason you'll often see them go for the same players at the start of new games.

To use the OP example, Man city would see the need for a left back and see Zhirkov as an obtainable and very good option, hence why they always eeem to go for him

Archived