My games doesnt work anymore, wtf?

excuse my french but the game is completely tucked now, i dunno if it's 9.3 that's doing it, but let's see what you guys think...

My problem is: When i start to run fm09, i keep returning to windows, i cant stay in the game:confused: the game is still running though, but when i click on the game i go there for a blink of an eye and then return to windows. I repeat the same procedure over and over, and it just doesnt work, my god after all the faults and bugs i have ever so patiently tolerated over the last months, this just takes the biscuit, please anyone, before the solids hit the fan does someone have any indication of what's wrong, and more importantly how to get rid of this nuicanse??

hm, i'm not quite sure, you know i just managed to get through to the game (at last), and i noticed that the processing chart (what ever it's called), had gone through the roof every time i tried to come into the game... so it might be something with my machine, i don't know so much about computers, but my systems should always update itself automatically, infact it did it just a few hours before i started to play.

But i'll try to go to the manifacturors website and see what they've got, now that i came here to write this message, i can't get back to my game again! So i need to fix this urgently. Thank you guys for your help, i suppose i should apologise SI for what i said, but for some reason i don't feel like doing it, but i'll leave it just there so this thread wont be closed for ranting :thup:

oh i'm tranquil now, face no longer red of rage, i just completed one update (though it was a windows update btw), and now i can go back and forth the game and windows at will :)

But if you still want to see my specs, well, ehm first of all what is specs (specifications?), and what specifications exactly, and how to view them i have vista.

perhaps this is the info you want:

hp pavilion dv7 notebook pc

Processor: amd athlon x2 dual-core ql-62 2.00GHz

Memory (ram): 3.00GB

system type: 32-bit operating system

Is that what you're looking for? i'm useless with computers :o i just use it for the internet and games... with the computer-literature you might as well be speaking hebrew with me :D

-----------------------------------------------

edited

----------------------------------------------

It didn't help after all, clucking bell! i give up, don't know what else to do, it was still functioning fine a week ago, now unplayable. *pushing my head down the toilet*

Actually, you might have missed the edit in my latest post, it's not working anymore, and i'm pretty much helpless and feckless, i can get though every once in a while, and when i do it does work well, but i should under no circumstances go to windows because there's no going back then:thdn:

Actually, you might have missed the edit in my latest post, it's not working anymore, and i'm pretty much helpless and feckless, i can get though every once in a while, and when i do it does work well, but i should under no circumstances go to windows because there's no going back then:thdn:

Oh, looks like I did miss that, sorry.

Did you try updating your drivers, Direct X and Java? I would suggest doing that if you haven't already done so

Yep - definitely go find your latest GFX card drivers - that's the cause of the majority of crashes. If you click on the known issues link at the top of the page, that'll tell you how to update DirectX also.

If all else fails, try Customer Services.

yeah i tried that, i went to the HP website and i was updating something (sounds promising eh?), something that was supposed to make my system perform better, and when it finished it said that 'download might be uncomplete, check that the given system is correct' something like that, so i messed that up anyway, but i'm sure my laptop should be able to run the fm09 anyway, i had no problems before up until a week ago, so i dunno... i wasnt aware i'd need to upgrade my system just in order to run the programs it was able to run perfectly well before... damn, i bought this laptop in november 5 days before fm09 came out!

Thanks for you're help anyway, i propably dont deserve this computer :D

Archived