Can you believe this? SI Guys please read

In my Go Ahead Eagles game I have now completed 25 seasons winning the dutch premier league 21 times in a row along with 12 champions cups, I never give any players big club release clauses but there was one guy who I must have overlooked...

Anyway this player wasn't happy with me leaving him out of the team so I listed him for loan and straight away a few of the mid tables teams were interested, I then got an injury and had to keep him so I unlisted him, however the teams interest stayed.

January window opens and bloody FC Twente come in with a bid which I am not allowed to refuse as the "meet the criteria in the players big club release clause"

FC Twente have never won a trophy in my game and I hammer them 5 or 6 nil every time we play.

HOw can a player leave the european champions for a club way down the league? seems like nonsense to me!

In my Go Ahead Eagles game I have now completed 25 seasons winning the dutch premier league 21 times in a row along with 12 champions cups, I never give any players big club release clauses but there was one guy who I must have overlooked...

Anyway this player wasn't happy with me leaving him out of the team so I listed him for loan and straight away a few of the mid tables teams were interested, I then got an injury and had to keep him so I unlisted him, however the teams interest stayed.

January window opens and bloody FC Twente come in with a bid which I am not allowed to refuse as the "meet the criteria in the players big club release clause"

FC Twente have never won a trophy in my game and I hammer them 5 or 6 nil every time we play.

HOw can a player leave the european champions for a club way down the league? seems like nonsense to me!

Archived