Lower Leagues

is there any chance that lower english leagues will be implemented into the next game, Such as the unibond and the other levels uequal with that,

i think it would be well worth having in the game as there is a fair amount of people who support them teams and would make the game much more detailed

Most teams in those leagues have around the same fanbase as BS n/s anywayss

is there any chance that lower english leagues will be implemented into the next game, Such as the unibond and the other levels uequal with that,

i think it would be well worth having in the game as there is a fair amount of people who support them teams and would make the game much more detailed

Most teams in those leagues have around the same fanbase as BS n/s anywayss

Championship Manager are doing it................................................

Championship Manager are doing it................................................

And this is one of the reasons that I am looking into buying Championship Manager 2009 this year. It's one thing that CM will have over FM, and I think FM should follow suit. *Hint hint*.

I think it would be great for the supporters of those smaller clubs, but if I am not looking to manage one of those teams, I would not want it included if it had a significant difference in the running of the game. I know I can omit those leagues when I start a new game, but I am already getting frustrated in my 2nd season of BSS management, so I doubt I'll want to manage at a lower level than that

The old story - quantity vs quality. Looking at the amount of squad change in those leagues practically from one week to another, having a semblance of realism in squad rosters seems rather unlikely. Moreover, looking at the quality of players in the BSN/S, add anything lower and your star striker will be the one with Finishing of 2 rather than 1. IMO SI should focus on getting what is already in the game as close to perfection as possible (with the possible exception of adding the third tier in Poland :D).

And this is one of the reasons that I am looking into buying Championship Manager 2009 this year. It's one thing that CM will have over FM, and I think FM should follow suit. *Hint hint*.

Personally, I have little faith in CM to get it right. Their research, especially at lower levels, is rubbish.

• 3 weeks later...

As a fan of Leigh Genesis, I would love to have a few more lower leagues such as the Unibond Prem & Unibond First Division etc.

It just gets annoying when you have to put your team (if under BSN/S) in that league. If it takes up more performance then think of other games that have advanced over the years such as Command & Conquer etc. It has improved over the years to meet the needs of the gamer.

I agree that C&C is a different type of game but SI need to advance to meet todays gaming needs. If adding the Unibond leagues result in needing more performance then you'll have to upgrade your computer or just stay without the game. There was a lot of people who couldn't play the FM09 edition because of graphics on their computer system. As bad as this may sound, technology advances and won't wait for anyone. :thup:

As a fan of Leigh Genesis, I would love to have a few more lower leagues such as the Unibond Prem & Unibond First Division etc.

It just gets annoying when you have to put your team (if under BSN/S) in that league. If it takes up more performance then think of other games that have advanced over the years such as Command & Conquer etc. It has improved over the years to meet the needs of the gamer.

I agree that C&C is a different type of game but SI need to advance to meet todays gaming needs. If adding the Unibond leagues result in needing more performance then you'll have to upgrade your computer or just stay without the game. There was a lot of people who couldn't play the FM09 edition because of graphics on their computer system. As bad as this may sound, technology advances and won't wait for anyone. :thup:

My problem with this is that i don't think the Unibond etc meets the needs of the gamer. I mean so far about 4 people have said they would like it. It's just alot of work to be done for something that IMO would mainly be a waste of time, Teams that low will very rarely, if ever produce young stars, again very rarely, if ever reach higher levels if not user played, and i doubt many people would load the leagues to begin with. I'm not sayings its a stupid idea, if its something you definitely want then i wish you luck trying to get it added, it's just to say the game must add these leagues to evolve and meet consumers needs is bit OTT.

I know where people are coming from as i'd love to manager in the Uniboind/BGB leagues. However you have to draw the line somewhere, how far do you go? Sunday league football? Over 65's league? Not sure there is enough demand for it unfortunately.

I would definately start in the Northern/Southern/Isthmian Premier if they were in the game, but I only want, and I know SI only will, put them in if the clubs and staff are fully researched, as mentioned above.

The whole LLM forum would welcome more leagues too.

Personally, I have little faith in CM to get it right. Their research, especially at lower levels, is rubbish.

Some of their research is (or was) just lifted from FM, iirc. There was a mistake in one of the FMs, I think at Southampton, that somehow appeared exactly the same in CM.

Archived