9.3.0 made you not care ?

ok this new patch has done something that no patch has ever done before it's made me stopped me caring about the game . everything about the game is bad i.e the corner bug, the strikers not having shots but most of all players not doing as told and what doesn't help is people on here saying how easy the game is when they r man u or other big clubs .

Quite the opposite actually; struggled to settle into a game before 9.3.0 but am having so much fun with Porto. I think it makes the game so much better.

I have not really noticed any of the problems you mentioned. I find my strikers have a lot of shots at logical times and rarely hold on to the ball (which does happen on occasion, just like in real life.

Strangely, I have only scored one goal from a corner that season and that was an own goal. Maybe it is my unique brand of tactics but I am really enjoying what I see as the 'new football manager 2009'.

There's way too many games where you batter teams and they score with their one shot but you just can;t score despite going all out attack.

Also, if a team loses a player in the first half they are literally impossible to score against in some matches!!

This new patch is a bit crap, which is fairly disappointing considering the FM team have had since October to improve all aspects of the game and it simply hasn't happened.

Plenty of people have loads of success. I just joined Fiorentina in 2014 and played 10 games. 1 goal conceded, and Pazzini has scored at least one goal in all but one game. I don't exploit the corner bug so it doesn't bother me (I can't believe no one has thought of that solution! I must be a genius). And the gameplay looks and runs far better than the previous patch.

If you concede goals - long shots or not - to let the opposition back in the game it's most definitely your tactics. Sorry, but it's true, no matter how annoying.

If you are battering teams but losing to their only goal on target, again it's your tactics. I do not, and never have had this problem. Perhaps it's because if I see this happening I tweak my tactics very slightly and get the result I deserve. Again, perhaps I'm a genius and no one else has ever thought of it.

Of course, people are entitled to their opinion re the game being good/bad or enjoyable/not enjoyable. But to imply there is something wrong with the ME because you are not playing the game as it's intended, I'm sorry, but you don't have a case.

ok this new patch has done something that no patch has ever done before it's made me stopped me caring about the game . everything about the game is bad i.e the corner bug, the strikers not having shots but most of all players not doing as told and what doesn't help is people on here saying how easy the game is when they r man u or other big clubs .

Am I the only one who does not have a problem with corners? My team hardly ever scores from corners :-/

Am I the only one who does not have a problem with corners? My team hardly ever scores from corners :-/

Me too, but I refuse to employ the corner exploit. Basically if you don't try to exploit weaknesses in the ME, I find it's the most realistic yet. I don't 'see' the ME conspiring against me like the OP, when the oppo get the better of me I look at tweaking my settings.

I'm loving FM09 9.3.0 by the way.

Archived