PDA

View Full Version : Selecting ALL Players

richmprice
10-03-2009, 17:22
I have selected all my squad by accident. Now when i right click it says 30 payers move to reserves or release 30 players.

How do i just select one guy again?

Ediocy
10-03-2009, 17:24
Just click on any one small black bullet to the left of your players. Doing so would select just that one player. :thup:

Actually, you could also go to a different screen, like tactics or confidence, and the selection will go back to default (i.e. no players selected.)

richmprice
10-03-2009, 17:28
Thank You

tried everything even going to tactics and all other pages but didnt work. But the black thing did
:)

Cheers

glamdring
10-03-2009, 17:29
I didn't realise it allowed you to release your squad en-masse...I'm sure the board would love that...all those compensation payments they'd have to block...!!

But yeah, what Ediocy says will solve your problem.

Ediocy
10-03-2009, 17:31
Thank You

tried everything even going to tactics and all other pages but didnt work. But the black thing did
:)

Cheers

You are welcome. But that was odd, might have been a glitch? Usually switching screens clear your highlighted selection.

Cheers. :)

I didn't realise it allowed you to release your squad en-masse...I'm sure the board would love that...all those compensation payments they'd have to block...!!

But yeah, what Ediocy says will solve your problem.

Now that you mention it, I think richmprice might be playing an earlier edition of FM? Seems like in FM09, the "release" option is disabled when you select more than one player. Presumably as a feature to prevent those trigger-happy finger accidents from ruining your game. :D