Arranging friendlies

What is the date when you are offering them friendlies? It may be that it is too late to ask them, because they have already arranged many friendlies. Try asking teams at the end of the season, in time for pre-season after the summer break. If it is too late, let your assistant arrange them for now

Who are you, and who are you trying to play? Teams will not come to your park if you're too small for them. Most European bigwigs won't go away to anyone without some kind of fee.

An exception to that I think I've noticed: If a team is interested in one of your players, they'll be more likely to come, if only for the chance to get to see their interest up close, and maybe impress him with their performance...

What is the date when you are offering them friendlies? It may be that it is too late to ask them, because they have already arranged many friendlies. Try asking teams at the end of the season, in time for pre-season after the summer break. If it is too late, let your assistant arrange them for now

I tried it from the beginning of the preseason and no team accepted it. I will let my asst. man. to arrange them. Thnx for the response.

i tried with a lot of teams not only in europe

If you are asking teams from other continents, you may be asking them to play friendlies when their football season has already started.

I tried it from the beginning of the preseason and no team accepted it. I will let my asst. man. to arrange them. Thnx for the response.

In future, try to arrange friendlies when the season has finished :thup: I often forget to do this until it is too late as well, so try making a calendar reminder when the season your finished

Who are you, and who are you trying to play? Teams will not come to your park if you're too small for them. Most European bigwigs won't go away to anyone without some kind of fee.

An exception to that I think I've noticed: If a team is interested in one of your players, they'll be more likely to come, if only for the chance to get to see their interest up close, and maybe impress him with their performance...

I play A.C. Milan. Tried even with fees. Doesn't work.

If you are asking teams from other continents, you may be asking them to play friendlies when their football season has already started.

In future, try to arrange friendlies when the season has finished :thup: I often forget to do this until it is too late as well, so try making a calendar reminder when the season your finished

THNX :thup:

...In future, try to arrange friendlies when the season has finished :thup:

Yes, I do this every year. The day after your squad goes on break is the day to arrange your friendly schedule. So, when I get the news item saying "Squad Break! Party at Ali's House!", I hit Continue once, and then it's off to the fixture list for a while.....

Archived