co-ownership

I've seen teams such as ac milan, inter co-owning players, but when i (playing as arsenal) go to offer the same co-ownership deal, its not allowing me to do so, is there a reason why? It seems i can only enquire/fully buy or loan the player, when i would rather co-own.

Thanks,

James

oh okay, so what happens if AC and Inter both own a player, and i only buy out Inters half?

then the transfer collapses!

Think logically, would a player like to travel to and from england every week?

I dont understand why this transfer system is in place in Italy, but AFAIK, it is the only country where such deals exist.

then the transfer collapses!

Think logically, would a player like to travel to and from england every week?

I dont understand why this transfer system is in place in Italy, but AFAIK, it is the only country where such deals exist.

He wouldn't have to travel every week :D

Both teams own a part of the player but he only plays for one of them (and they pay 100% of his wages).

He wouldn't have to travel every week :D

Both teams own a part of the player but he only plays for one of them (and they pay 100% of his wages).

To slightly add to that, he would play every second season with each team. Adriano was a well known recent example, owned by Inter and Parma until Inter bought him outright.

To slightly add to that, he would play every second season with each team. Adriano was a well known recent example, owned by Inter and Parma until Inter bought him outright.

Not in the game. When a team buys 50% of a player the two clubs decide for how many years the player is coowned. For all of tht period he plays for the same team. After that certain amount of years (maximum of 3 I think), if none of the clubs have bought the other club's half, both clubs must submit an anonymous bid to the FA and the club that made the highest bid gets the player.

Archived