is it possible to turn all transfers off

Could you not edit the leagues rules to some insane degree? I've never edited something, so I dunno if this is possible.
It might be possible using the editor - best place to ask would be the Editor's Forum.

Skorp I am almost 100% certain that you can't edit league rules with the editor as they are hard coded which is a shame because I would actually like to edit the Scottish rules(and prize money!) if it were possible. The nearest I think you can get is to use the option to not have transfers during the first window.

Skorp I am almost 100% certain that you can't edit league rules with the editor as they are hard coded which is a shame because I would actually like to edit the Scottish rules(and prize money!) if it were possible. The nearest I think you can get is to use the option to not have transfers during the first window.

Well I guess you could give all the clubs a little debt (but of course not enough for them to go into administration) and make all the chairmen super tight, money-grabbing bastards and that could maybe keep transfer activity to a minimum.

shame because i ive created a super league. I wanted to change the champions league places to give more to the premier league and take places away from other leagues because i have moved clubs like; Real madrid, Barcelona, AC & Inter Milan etc to the prem but everyone scraps for the top 4. The champions league now has two barcelonas in it for some reason lol. But the other teams in the champions league arn't very good however the gam seems to be continuing ok, im in second season on this database.

Archived