FM 10 Theme Colour

Well I always go with skins with a nice clean black look to them, its nice and clear and easy on the eyes. Another vital component is that I can get attribute colours to look nice on a black background with much greater diversity than the standard blues, when you play in the type of leagues I do you need to tell the difference between totally useless and rather bad. The default ones only really allow a clear distinction between outstanding and good.

I think to mark FM reaching another decade, they should include all the previous skins/styles adapted to the new gameface.

OR

Have a base skin and customisable colours, so there would be no need for people to have to download skins if they just want a little colour tweak :D

Well, it looks quite nice and something with those sort of colours would work quite nicely but it doesn't fit the bill on its own. I find the forward/backward arrows to be oppressively large for instance drawing your eye to them as a more important feature than they really are while the quick icons although nicely positioned appear dull. More importantly on the player stats screen it is clear this skin is only intended for playing high end clubs since only stats above 15 are clearly distinct. Overall, though the general blue/black look is something I would welcome though.

Archived