AMC - Is It Fixed ?

No, it is not fixed. The testing team failed to spot it. And Paul said that it won't be fixed for FM09 but, he had fixed it for FM10.

You misunderstood PaulC's post, bcm. I quoted his post here and the "it" he was referring to was the issue specified in the line in bold.

I fixed it today for FM2010. It isnt just AMC, although AMC is probably affected most as they are actually the ones who are rating highest on average in 9.3.
Heath,

The issue is that if you move a player's position the rating recalculates as if he had been in the new position throughout the match. So unless you move a player in the very last minute of a match or just before he is subbed it isn't really going to affect your game.

However if you are referring to the 9.2 issue where AMCs sometimes rated low, that is a separate issue and one that we believe is generally fixed in 9.3, in that effective AMC's should rate well.

Cheers,

Paul

As to whether there remains an issue with how the AMC position is rated, I am afraid I cannot contribute to such a discussion as I do not have any AMC positions in my tactics.

Archived