9.0.3 Patch Won't Run on MAC

Can anyone help?

I've run the 9.0.3 update, as I ran the other two, and it loaded on fine, but when I go to start new game, the option is not there for the 9.0.3 update?

2prel28.png

Is it something to do with the fact that the 9.0.3 folder for some reason is not in the same place as the other updates?

svrv68.png

I'm a mac user.

Thanks...

did you buy the game? and then update with steam? IIRC this could be the problem. Was a topic about it the other day im sure. try placing your update with the rest of them and have a go at that.

Yes I bought it, and no i didn't update through STEAM

I'm on a mac.

I downloaded the patch as run it in exactly the same way as the previous two updates, but it won't recognise it??

Try putting it in with the other updates then, In theory this should fix the problem

Done that, does work.

Any other ideas?

Surely you should run the update, and it should work as normal, I only ever have trouble with Football Manager, what a shambles.

• SI Staff

The folder 'Update-930' should be in the same folder as 'Update-910' and 'Update-920'. Moving it should work but if not you should reinstall the game and the patch leaving everything installing to the default location

The folder 'Update-930' should be in the same folder as 'Update-910' and 'Update-920'. Moving it should work but if not you should reinstall the game and the patch leaving everything installing to the default location

I've had to re-install the whole game again for the 9.0.3 patch to work.

Archived