suggestion: set up the free kick taker

suggestion: set up the free kick taker

i hope we can set the Direct FK or Indirect FK.

I m using MU, i wan to set C.Ronaldo to take the free kick, but some time i m sad coz he should take only the direct fk, i don wan him to go far from opposition D box to take a normal/useless indirect free kick which should take by M.Carrick or O.Hargreaves.....

While I agree that this has been missing for a while, I have noticed that when free kicks are further out and a bit wider, your corner takers will take them, whilst when the freekick is near the halfway line, your centre back or centre mid will take it, so it’s not all bad.

While I agree that this has been missing for a while, I have noticed that when free kicks are further out and a bit wider, your corner takers will take them, whilst when the freekick is near the halfway line, your centre back or centre mid will take it, so it’s not all bad.

I've noticed that too, and maybe i'm giving the game too much credit, but i've noticed a difference in how this works depending on the quality of the free kick taker i.e. if he has 20 set pieces, he will take any fk's up to 30 yards out, but if he has 15, a 30 yard fk is taken by a corner taker.

In general I think there needs to be more control over free kicks. Recall Real Madrid a few years ago . . . they had Beckham for the closer free kicks and Roberto Carlos for the distance shots. We should have options like that.

ya! this is what we hope!!!

Close: Direct FK

Far: Direct FK

Archived