3d Match View stuttery on Macbook since 9.3.0 update!?!

My macbook ran FM perfectly including the 3d Match engine. But since I have installed 9.3.0 update the 3d match view is stuttering like its got parkinsons disease! Anyway know why this is and what I can do to get it working smoothly again?

Oh man! I haven't played FM in a while and decided to give it another spin just now. I logged in on the community here to see if there was a new patch and hey presto!

As I own a MacBook myself, I am hesitating very much to install the 9.3 patch now. Would you advise me to? I'd hate not being able to play in 3d mode, because I love it.

Oh man! I haven't played FM in a while and decided to give it another spin just now. I logged in on the community here to see if there was a new patch and hey presto!

As I own a MacBook myself, I am hesitating very much to install the 9.3 patch now. Would you advise me to? I'd hate not being able to play in 3d mode, because I love it.

Depends on the speed of your MacBook. As I said, mine is smooth with everything on high detail but the quality of the graphics is not as good as on a PC...Might be something to do with the lower resolution of Mac screens.

Well thanks, what I forgot to say was that 3d worked perfectly on my MacBook during 9.2. Seeing that people have problems on their macbooks with 9.3 made me hesitate. I am gonna give it a try anyway. Will post how it works out (I'll just pretend that you're interested)

Did you play FM09 on 9.2 or when you said you hadn't played FM i a while you meant since FM07 for example?

Definitely interested to see if there is a difference for everyone between 9.2 and 9.3. I was playing 9.2 on a PC so cannot help there...

I meant to say that I haven't played FM for about a month. So yeah I've played FM on 9.2 and that was an improvement 3D-quality-wise in comparison to the original 9.0 .

I'm sorry for the confusion, but in my defense: Not playing FM for a month is a long time for me.

Archived