where do the best regens come from??

The best players tend to come from UK and Ireland, Central Europe and South America for me anyway.

It does depend on what countries you have loaded though.

When I say best I mean there can be still just as good players from somewhere else but more tend to come from those regions.

Top 2 divisions from England, Republic of Ireland, France, Italy, Germany and Spain and the top division only from Scotland, Portugal, Russia, Holland, Greece, Turkey, USA, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, China, South Korea and Australia.

That is off the top of my head so I may have 1 or 2 more.

well the best regens come from where all the regens come from it usually happens when after a vbottle of fine red wine and some marvin gaye sexual healing flwoing in the back ground mummy regen and daddy regen take the party up stairs and then conceive little regen.....

spain produce unreal cm's

does anybody know if regans are just at random or do they cum in at certain times no matter if you start a new game or not??

I've found that as well, CMs and DC/DMCs are absolutely unreal from Spain. I do find that there are some frightening strikers produced by Italy, so it's usually well worth scouting their U21 side.

I have been pillaging Holland lately and got some real good techincal players (no really!!).

I looked at South America and was a little dissapointed. I find the best way to find regens is each summer scour through the u21 squads of europe, i got an excellent CM from Switzerland and a great CB from Togo, add in a GK from Slovenia and a Jamacian winger and they are aout there, you just have to look!

• Administrators

It does depend on what leagues are loaded, but of course the best players (in numbers) will generally, like RL come from France, England, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Holland, Germany, Portugal and Italy. Obviously keep scouting elsewhere because you never know when a great young player will show up!

In my game England have produced world class defenders, Spain produced world class midfielders and Italy is producing world class strikers.

Spain's CM's are absolutely immense though. I'm in 2013 and there are about 5 world class CM regens from spain.

Isn't it great that we are all able to finally have a chat about the quality regens the game produces!!? For too long the game has failed miserably in this area, but FM09 has it spot on imo. Non stop flow of constant quality youngsters ensures the game stays realistic and enjoyable for those long career games.

For me, South America are the most consistent producers of talent no matter what leagues i have loaded. Usually cheap as well which is always a bonus.

I agree with that. Regens in South America are loads cheaper. Especially if you notice them at 16-18. Whereas in the European countries regens can be quite costly for their age (in some instances).

In my game it's Mexico by far. Spain is a good second.

I've also seen some players from really strange countries like Vietnam and New Zealand.

Yeah, there are always some countries you wouldn't expect. I bought an amazing DC, DMC, MC from the U.A.E, and one of the top DCs in the Premiership is from Vietnam (he plays for Liverpool) and another great DC who playes for Arsenal from Saudi Arabia.

Archived