Takeovers 9.2.0 > 9.3.0

Have they changed? I mean what clubs are the likely candidates for board takeovers in the first season? It used to seem to be Blackpool, Watford and Newcastle. I know Newcastle would have changed status now as i'm a proud fan, but what about others? I only ask because i fancy having a takeover happen to me and fighting to keep my job, and the chance of a tycoon lol. Thanks.

for leicester i have had a tycoon take over me in 2015.the old chairman was looking to sell for a few seasons though but i dont know if this happens in every game. and btw tycoons are amazing, i won the league the season before and already have probably the strongest side in the league and then the tycoon gives me £108 million for a mid table finish :p

for leicester i have had a tycoon take over me in 2015.the old chairman was looking to sell for a few seasons though but i dont know if this happens in every game. and btw tycoons are amazing, i won the league the season before and already have probably the strongest side in the league and then the tycoon gives me £108 million for a mid table finish :p

You see, thats what im talking about. I really dont want to manage a Man U/Citeh or any big team, just looking for a team i can take somewhere that has a chance of a takeover.

Guess Milan must be due round about then; I'm in the middle of a takeover in 2016, he's only been selling for three months but I've got a consortium coming in who clearly think 3rd in the Prem and a UEFA Cup win (coming four years after they avoided relegation to League 1 by a point!) isn't good enough and they need Tuca Ferreti to come in...

I was at Manchester united and had won the league, fa and carling cups in my first seaon and the board was taken over by an Italian business man who wanted to make my assistant (an italian) the manager and publically announced this. However 2 months later after all my top players wanted to me stay Hhe changed his mind

Archived