Players from Brasil

I don't know if this just happens to me but why is it that when I try and do a player search to look for players to buy or sign, 95% of the players available to me are from Brasil.

I am managing Giannina (Greek 2nd division) and have the Greek, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Brazilian, English, German, Croatian, French, Turkish and Portuguese leagues running.

I have it set to a large database and did not additionally load players from any specific nation.

This is annoying for me as I can't have more that 3 non EU players on my squad and I can't have any more than 5 foreigners in my XI.

What nationality did you set your manager as? If it was Brazilian, that could be the cause as to why you have many Brazilians in your player search.

A strong knowledge of Brazil through your scouting network would also be another possible explanation.

If you want only EU players, or even just Greek players, to show up, why not use the filters to filter out the rest of the nationalities?

I don't know if this just happens to me but why is it that when I try and do a player search to look for players to buy or sign, 95% of the players available to me are from Brasil.

I am managing Giannina (Greek 2nd division) and have the Greek, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Brazilian, English, German, Croatian, French, Turkish and Portuguese leagues running.

I have it set to a large database and did not additionally load players from any specific nation.

This is annoying for me as I can't have more that 3 non EU players on my squad and I can't have any more than 5 foreigners in my XI.

You can do a customised filtered search by going into the filter drop down menu and clicking customise. Then you can select what conditions you would like to search for, in your case - select Nationality and then EU National. This will filter out all the unwanted foreigners you are having trouble with. Hope this helps :)

my nationality is greek andmy scouts are all greek. I am aware of filtered searches having played the game for years but the players left are all guys with values barely high enough for my u22. I have also scouted many european countries but that hasnt helped.

A while ago SI changed what scouting knowledge is based on. It used to be based on geography but now it's based on "transfer tendencies", which countries they buy players from IRL. So if Greek clubs buy a lot of Brazilians IRL Greek staff will have good Brazilian knowledge in the game.

I am managing Atromitos in the Greek 2nd division :).

Put filter to "EU-Nationals only" or "Greek" nationality only and that should do it :).

A while ago SI changed what scouting knowledge is based on. It used to be based on geography but now it's based on "transfer tendencies", which countries they buy players from IRL. So if Greek clubs buy a lot of Brazilians IRL Greek staff will have good Brazilian knowledge in the game.

Alot of Greek teams, especially very recently, sign alot of good youngsters right out of South America.

Archived