A couple of new observations

Apologies if already posted, but I haven't seen anything.

After the new patch I have noticed two interesting differences.

1. players can now tutor more than one person (I imagine this is a new feature and not a bug)

2. Players take language skills from favoured personell. e.g Pato speaks Dutch, because is favoured with Seedorf

anyone else seen this, thoughts??

Apologies if already posted, but I haven't seen anything.

After the new patch I have noticed two interesting differences.

1. players can now tutor more than one person (I imagine this is a new feature and not a bug)

2. Players take language skills from favoured personell. e.g Pato speaks Dutch, because is favoured with Seedorf

anyone else seen this, thoughts??

Well, my players cannot tutor more than one youth at a time. Sounds like that may actually be a bug. Cool one though. :D

As for players learning new languages from favoured personnel, I have not noticed much of that myself, but that would certainly be brilliant!

One thing I did notice, or I think I did anyway, would be a 3D graphical update of goalposts in matches? The goalposts seem to look different, but I cannot quite decide whether it is just my mind having me on... The masts holding the net taut were recently added with 9.3.0 right?

Well, my players cannot tutor more than one youth at a time. Sounds like that may actually be a bug. Cool one though. :D

As for players learning new languages from favoured personnel, I have not noticed much of that myself, but that would certainly be brilliant!

One thing I did notice, or I think I did anyway, would be a 3D graphical update of goalposts in matches? The goalposts seem to look different, but I cannot quite decide whether it is just my mind having me on... The masts holding the net taut were recently added with 9.3.0 right?

Yes, they were.

i noticed that the nets change size as well, or was that in 9.2 as well?

This happened on my game as well, though, I'm not sure it works on both if you do it (just the last one you selected).

Also, I don't know if it's related, but after I had a player tutor two youngsters at once, the tutoring option on the interaction screen to all the other youngsters disappeared. The tutors are still listed, but the option to select "rode model", "approach to game" and "learn" are all gone and the confirm button is greyed out.

Archived