"Natural" AMC, no MC position?

Hi,

I'm looking to sign a player who is "natural" at AMC and FC. However, he has no circle at all for MC (ie not even "ineffectual").

Seeing as I play a 4-4-2, I would be looking to use him as an MCa (FWR often, high mentality).

Would it be advisable to re-train him into the MC position, or would he be alright as he would end up in the AMC position more often than not due to his attacking mentality etc?

I have the same problem. My AMC does not perform as well in MC as a regular MC does, sadly. I even tried moving the other MC into the DMC position, to give the MCa more room, etc. Doesn't really make a difference tbh. That just leaves us playing more defensive :(

You can't play him in AMC either becaus eof the AMC bug.

Please don't bring that discussion into another thread. Keep it where it currently is please. Also, you will note that a lot of people disagree with you on that one and are not experiencing the AMC issue anymore, it's not that black and white. But yeah, we don't need this thread to turn into another AMC bug discussion. Cheers.

Please don't bring that discussion into another thread. Keep it where it currently is please. Also, you will note that a lot of people disagree with you on that one and are not experiencing the AMC issue anymore, it's not that black and white. But yeah, we don't need this thread to turn into another AMC bug discussion. Cheers.

Yes, maybe he should keep it in the other thread, nevertheless stop denying that there is a problem with AM C's. It is your fault not to notice this bug, plus many people on the forums brought it up, "the AM C player ratings change when you move them to a new position", and you guys did nothing to fix it. Now PaulC says he fixed it (aparently it didn't take him a day to do it).

So, PLEASE have the dignity to accept the fact that you failed!

Yes, maybe he should keep it in the other thread, nevertheless stop denying that there is a problem with AM C's. It is your fault not to notice this bug, plus many people on the forums brought it up, "the AM C player ratings change when you move them to a new position", and you guys did nothing to fix it. Now PaulC says he fixed it (aparently it didn't take him a day to do it).

At no point in that post did I deny it existed. You may want to read it again. I said it wasn't a widespread issue, not everyone is experiencing it.

When you've tried testing the game then you can comment on whether a problem should have been picked up.

On topic - Just re-train him as an MC - if he has high adaptsbility then it won't take too long for him to improve and if his stats are good enough he should put in a good performance anyway - i played a RW at RB despite him having no ability at RB and he was fairly good as his stats were all in the right place.

I was replying to the OP and telling him that hecouldn't play him in the AMC position because of the AMC rating bug. I wasn't changing the subject.

Cheers

Because his stats are great for a creative central midfielder and I play a 4-4-2 with an MCd and an MCa? His finishing and composure stats are not good enough to play up front...

Archived