I have a forum problem - can an SI guy please help me

I know this is the wrong place to do this - but I couldnt work out how to contact you direct away from the forums.

For 6 months now (since I had to set up my Sega Pass, actually), I have had forum log on issues. I daily log on at work & home (2 different PC's) - and I diont usually log out but that necer was a problem before, every now & again I cannot access the forums and am forced to log back in. My password which I know is correct does not get accepted and when I request an email for pass word reminder I NEVER receive it! I cannot even work out how to edit my email address / password on my profile. Please point me in the right direction (then close the thread, of course)

Before you ask a silly question, I can still log on at work at present, hence Post, but not at home.

Thanks

Yours, frustrated

I've had problems as well but they seem to be sorted now.

Have you been requesting your login details from the sega site or here? http://www.sega.co.uk/segapass/home.php

I've had no problems with the sega site and can request details/change my email & password fine.

On here you need to login with your user name and password not your email address as it requests.

Dont be afraid to treat me like a complete idiot - I do know the routines for logging in but they are not working so if someone could give me a step by step log in guide / password change guide for SI forums & Sega pass I by running through them I can then confidently eliminate where I have gone wrone to leave where the log in process is faulty! I am convinced it is but will try anything. It does feel like Im testing the log in process for a bug at the moment!

No one was having a go at you :)

No you misunderstand, I really was wondering if I was missing something really obvious so would not have taken offence at anyone who feared patronising me, I wish I had made that clear now. Today, anyway, I logged in using the exact same log in that failed yesterday. I never received the emailed password confirmation I asked for, and no one has tried to help with an official SI hat on.

I do feel like SI dont care! Shame as am loving the game right now and want to Post about it.

Archived