When can I sell newly bought players

Hi,

There are some deadwood players which were bought in the previous transfer window, ie June.

Currently I am in the next transfer window January, can I offer them to other clubs and they are willing to move?

I tried to sell them in June but they always have a PR saying 'feels has been cheated or something like that' and refuses to move and no club will make an offer to them.

So my question is, when can I sell newly bought players?

Hi,

There are some deadwood players which were bought in the previous transfer window, ie June.

Currently I am in the next transfer window January, can I offer them to other clubs and they are willing to move?

I tried to sell them in June but they always have a PR saying 'feels has been cheated or something like that' and refuses to move and no club will make an offer to them.

So my question is, when can I sell newly bought players?

You will find it almost impossible to offer a player, whom you had just brought to the club within a year, out to other clubs. There will be little, if no clubs, that will be willing to put in an offer.

However, in some rare instances, if another club comes sniffing for your player on their own accord, you will find that you can indeed sell your player within a year of his transfer to your club. That player must most likely feel very strongly about leaving your club to have the deal go through though.

Archived