Football Manager 08 Problem...please help

hi there, i have been playing football manager 08 this week only for the dam thing to crash 2 games from end of the league season, im not sure if this is the right site to post on but im hoping someone could help me out, what happened is i went to save the game then it crashed and what popped up on the screen was this message in a box.............A SERIOUS ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED AND THE APPLICATION WILL CLOSE, AN ERROR HAS BEEN GENERATED IN SPORTS INTERACTIVE/FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008/CRASH DUMPS.

does anyone know what this means? all that happens now when i go to load previous saved game, brings up the last page where saved at but then when click onto play match just crashes and same error message pops up, so basically the whole season has gone. when i look in the folder called crash dumps theres nothing there.

Please Please help anyone as im not going to start all over if the crap does it again.

Rich

Next time the error comes up try clicking the close icon (x) in the top right corner of the message not OK. I used to have a similar message and this worked for me. Failing that, try what small Mac suggested and holiday.

Archived