Did work permits get changed? SI please respond

Hi, I have a quick question for SI,

Before the latest patch, 9.3.0, I could sign players from Bolivia, Venezuela, Peru, etc for my AFC Wimbledon side, Chester, Oxford United, etc, different low league sides.

I started up a new game today, and I was stunned to see that none of the players I usually sign got a work permit this time around.

The only things that are different from my last save is the database 9.2.0 >> 9.3.0 and the actual version of FM2009.

Does this has to do with database 9.3.0 or the game been updated?

Please answer this,

Thank you,

/Matt

Bump, can someone please confirm or deny this?

I cannot sign any of my normal signings, Galuppo, Barboza, Jhasmany Campos, etc

It used to work, they were all granted work permits in the past, prior to 9.3.0

I could not find this in the patch notes, hidden change? Or fixed exploit?

Please SI, reply, I'm considering re installing the game and patching only 9.2.0 to avoid this,

/Matt

Playing as Barnet in the English lower leagues I've had a lad from Korea on my side for close to 2 years. He was on the reserve team of one of the bigger clubs in Korea but never was capped. After updating to 9.3 I tried to offer a new contract but his work permit was denied.

Is this possible? He's been in England for 2 years now.

Then again, I have a Peruvian defender who's re-signed with me and nothing was mentioned about his work permit, although I think he was capped when younger. He's 32 now.

if im correct for him he has to play a certain percentage of you games to be entitled to a renewed work permit

Maybe that's it. The Korean midfielder played in about half my games this season due to form and injury while the Peruvian defender has been everpresent.

Archived