Academies

i think the scouting system for FM10 could really be added to.

I have been wishing for this new feature for years. Why not be able to set up academies all across the world for your club or if your a smaller club set up adacemies local to your club etc

This would add a whole new dimension to the game. People have mentioned in other threads that they would like to see maps used in FM to try and take it away from the spreadsheet it can sometimes look like, well in my opinion this would be an awsome feature to implement maps into. Also why not have more leagues for U18s such as U16s U14s etc. People have mentioned european laws preventing this but just use regens and no actual real people for these U18 people its not as in they are working or anything all big clubs have U7s teams so it cant be illegal.

The thing i like best about FM is that you are able to bring players up through your youth squad and make them into stars. This feature would be awsome and would add even more realism to a quality game.

Dont want to sound like im having a go at SI. FM is a brillant game, i love it but i would love it even more if this feature was implemented :D

Also, i created this thread to see if others would also like to see this feature or to see if ive finally gone mad :) If a good idea i will add to the FM10 wishlist

ya going too young might add a bit too much, but being able to set up a youth academy in NA or Asia for European clubs to scout out 14-18 year olds would be excellent imo and the option to select which regens from your overseas academies get brought to your home area would be nice to make sure you dont get too many youth regens in your U-20 or U-18 squad

I think that it would be an excellent idea but maybe not going down really young, as it would make it ridiculous.

Yer i agree, not too young but perhaps just a couple more youth teams than there currently is :)

Archived