Transfer question

Does anyone know why clubs will ONLY offer £0 up front and the rest over 24 months for my players, but if I do that, they NEVER accept it?

Getting nothing up front is no good as I'm down a player and still have no money. So I can never generate funds for new players.

I know most real-life transfers are payed this way, but surely not for NOTHING up front. And even if they are, why aren't any of my bids accepted?

Getting nothing up front is no good as I'm down a player and still have no money. So I can never generate funds for new players.

Not true - you get your normal percentage of the payments that will be received in the current financial year.

An example:-

Your Chairman allows you to retain 75% of transfer fees.

You accept a bid for a player on 1st July in England for £0 up front and £200,000 over 24 months.

You will see your transfer budget increase by £75,000 (75% * ((200,00/2).

Cheers.

Not true - you get your normal percentage of the payments that will be received in the current financial year.

An example:-

Your Chairman allows you to retain 75% of transfer fees.

You accept a bid for a player on 1st July in England for £0 up front and £200,000 over 24 months.

You will see your transfer budget increase by £75,000 (75% * ((200,00/2).

Cheers.

Cool, thanks for the info. I was afraid to accept the bids of nothing up front thinking I'd have no money.

Thanks again. :)

Archived