Feeder Team

In my save as Man City I got a stroke of luck and crossed my fingers very hard and landed my real team (Huddersfield) as my feeder team. They are now in Championship but in a relegation battle. Are there any legitimate ways of giving them a helping hand. I have loaned them players, arrange friendly etc. but is there anything else I could do?

Thanks

In my save as Man City I got a stroke of luck and crossed my fingers very hard and landed my real team (Huddersfield) as my feeder team. They are now in Championship but in a relegation battle. Are there any legitimate ways of giving them a helping hand. I have loaned them players, arrange friendly etc. but is there anything else I could do?

Thanks

you could buy players off them for more than there worth

you could buy players off them for more than there worth

Yes that would help them out.i,e those funds say 20 million for arguments sake would secure their future and allow them to buy players even if they were relegated

Send them some quality loan players who are willing to play in the Championship. Sturridge and Ched Evans would be good like outlaw said, maybe try Alex Nimeley aswell - he'd bang loads of goals in down in the Championship.

Not impossible, but not allowed for over a season. On FM08 Arsenal's links with Birmingham stayed if Birmingham went down season 1, but got cancelled if they stayed up.

They get cancelled as soon as the club gets promoted/relegated in 09. Ive lost loads of mine due to promotion :(

Archived