Sorry but I need rollback instructions 9.3 -> 9.2

It is a matter of preferences, nothing more. I personally hate see each single game 3-4 goals by 40 yards.

I was fallen in love with 9.2 and now I want to come back.

I have a Steam edition. In order to revert back is there any trick or am I obliged to uninstall the game, reinstall, patch with 9.2, set preferences and then lead the saved game activating it via steam again ?

Thanks in advance

You need to uninstall and start again but remember that a 9.0.3 save will not work in a 9.0.2 game.

Are you sure ? Not a big deal but I would have to replay a couple of friendlies....

You need to uninstall and start again but remember that a 9.0.3 save will not work in a 9.0.2 game.
The problem with rolling back the Steam version is that the installer for Steam was updated to 9.3.0 when the patch was released.

Do you have a workaround ? ..you mean that if I install it from scratch it goes straight with 9.3.....

Exaggeration? I don't seem to have this corner bug or loads of long shot goals... i wish i had, sometimes the matches are too close for comfort, 1-0's and 2-1's.

STOP.

I have Steam too and I was able to revert to 9.2, here how I did. It is still working like a charm.

1 ) set FM to start without Steam ( create a desktop link of the steam FM09 exe,path below )

2 ) you have a game that starts by itself without Steam

3 ) download the 220MB 9.2 patch

4) execute the 9.2 patch over 9.3 inserting the Steam FM path (C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009 )

5 ) patch the crappy 9.3 with the excellent 9.2

6 ) Have fun with 9.2

P.S. IMPORTANT : BE AWARE OF LOADING A 9.2 SAVE GAME OTHERWISE FM09 HANGS UP

P.S. 2 : MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SAVE GAMES, JUST FOR THE SAKE OF

-

Archived