Training Players

Create your own custom shedules for them and train them for their own positions. In the past I have created such a GK's defenders , mids , strikers, and heavy fitness ones for when players are returning from injuries or you are trying to improve their physical attributes and so on.

This year I downloaded Tugs training shedules , mainly out of interest to see what others did. Tugs have split them up more ,, so mid's for eg. has AM / CM / DM / WINGERS ETC...

As i was feeling a tad lazy and as I found out how to import them into my own save this year ,, I have just stuck with them. Both ways have worked well though

I personally train each player individually and different. I obviously look at what position they play and gear their training towards their position but I also look at what each player needs to improve on. I don't think it's totally smart to just assign the same schedule for all AM's or all DEF's. Each player is different and should be treated different in my opinion. It takes more time obviously to set a different schedule for each player but it's really worth it. I'm in my 7th season as manager at Plymouth and I've had good success at training my players. I'm sure the process was helped by me improving my training facilities along the way but I think different schedules for each player is the right way to go.

Archived