9.3 the crazyness factor has been increased by 700% !?

What the hell is this 9.3 crazyness ?

After some years of normality just after have installed 9.3 my team scores and take goals from 30-40 yards every single game. In addition, every match ends up with weird results like 6-4 or 5-1 or 4-3 with tons of goals done by the very long distance.

During previous 9.2 I experienced this kind of goal once every couple of months, now with the same team I see 3-4 of them every single match,both for me or against me.

What happened ?????

I forgot to say that I have never scored a single goal into CH last year with the " effect " that curves the ball trajectory while shooting. Now, with 9.3, I scored 15 goals on 5 matches where 13 of them have been made with effect.

Don't tell me your game is the same

I use the Steam version

yer ive just started the 11/12 season with man city my first whole season with them as i joined them in jan of last season and this season ive had like 9/10 1-0 wins so i think like the saying goes on here its your tactics so maybe try going a bit more defensive.

Whether it's Steam or otherwise is irrelevant. There is no 'Steam' version as such, Steam is merely a delivery method of an identical game.

Personally I'm having a tough time getting anyone to score at the moment, despite starting the season well.

There's been relatively few long range goals here.

Those crazy goals and their quantity are as I said pro and against me, not only against.

It happens to me to win 5-1 and then loose 4-3 then win 4-1 and then loosing 6-0.

After 6 years and a promotion achieved I think my experience with the game is not at rookie level so my statement vs 9.3.

Greg, I'm just curious -

Which league are you playing in?

What club are you?

What is your squad like?

Is it mainly your MCs/AMCs that are scoring the curlers?

Like others I see this quite infrequently. In fact, I see quite a few of these curlers go wide and high, so I'd love to try and recreate this myself.

I've been playing as Newcastle and just been poached by Fiorentina. Also have a save with Leeds.

Archived