AI Transfer bids

Was at Spurs in 2027.

Had 3 or 4 really good prospects, who were just coming into their prime. Kept getting a lot of interest from the top Premiership clubs, but never enough for me to want to sell (ie. £10m offers for £8m rated players).

However, a few months after quitting Spurs, these same teams are now offering the likes of £24.5m for the very same players! Everytime I asked for that much, they didn't wanna know.

They've just collected £65m for selling three players, wheras I would only have gotten about £30m.

Very annoying...

Was at Spurs in 2027.

Had 3 or 4 really good prospects, who were just coming into their prime. Kept getting a lot of interest from the top Premiership clubs, but never enough for me to want to sell (ie. £10m offers for £8m rated players).

However, a few months after quitting Spurs, these same teams are now offering the likes of £24.5m for the very same players! Everytime I asked for that much, they didn't wanna know.

They've just collected £65m for selling three players, wheras I would only have gotten about £30m.

Very annoying...

this is another flaw in the game. ive always noticed how the AI get players for much cheaper then i would have gotten them for. for instance i was at ac milan tryin to buy nasri and they wanted around 26 million so i gave up then one week later inter milan bought him for 14 million, WTF!! its like some sort of computer bias. they also need to get rid of the chairman interrupt for transfers as well. the chairman should either not interrupt or only interrupt on certain circumstances which i am not sure of yet.

Agree 100%. A lot of people on these forums say why would anyone else want your players if you dont. But if man utd list 10 of the youngsters in their reserve team there will be floods of bids from lower rep clubs. i.e a championship would easily be prepared to pay a couple of million for chris eagles or darron gibson. However in the game no-one is interested when i list them for free.

Archived