Transfer fund error!

I am currenty paying as Hoffenheim and the rich chairman gave me an extra 6 million in my transfer fund one month or two into the season.

Problem is that when I go to my tranfer funds there is still a zero balance (having already spent my original budget of 4.5 million at the start of the season). Couple of weeks later he then gave me a further 2 million to spend and it is the same result, zero balance.

Anyone had this problem and if so, is there any way around it?

Edit - I am using 9.30 patch.

Is that under Transfer Budget (Season) or (Remaining)
Did it say the chairman had put the £6m in to club coffers, or transfer fund? I know it seems silly but they are different, and can be missed at first glance.

Problem solved, club coffers.

Cheers!

Should have re-read it!

My game on fm 09 i ended because it had a few problems with it. there fixed now but one was a transfer money problem. i started with 53 million and every time i bought a player i would receive the money instead of payout! it was good for the first few seasons then it got boring.

My game on fm 09 i ended because it had a few problems with it. there fixed now but one was a transfer money problem. i started with 53 million and every time i bought a player i would receive the money instead of payout! it was good for the first few seasons then it got boring.

Did you report this in the bugs forum? Seems like a pretty serious bug that SI should know about

is this the first time you have heard of this bug.

I personally haven't heard of this bug before and it definitely seems pretty severe, so I am sure if others had experienced it, it would have been brought up on here and I would probably have seen it. (I lurk a lot ;))

nope i didn't have any idea of doing it because i didn't know i could do this

Sorry, who was that answer to? Did you mean you have no save games or any other evidence?

Archived