Who to be for a good game?

Ipswich are a nice challenge to get them in play offs, They got a decent team, stadium and facilities..etc

Plus you get around 2 mil and can attract decent players there.

Im currently trying to be the one to get them back into the Prem after a 7 year haul in the Championship ;)

Ponferradina

Spain, Second Divison B2

Thats who i am at the moment as i started off as AC Milan was there for about 5 years won the treble 4 times with 1 UEFA cup and 3 Champs league & winning the Serie A 5 times in a row (OMG very hard i know) as i got bored, so i resigned, got offered the England job in the process then went of holiday and click apply for jobs etc, when i got back i had just become manager of this team who were bottom of the Adelante when i took over, its getting very very interesting as its 2014 (plenty of regens) and the team started out like they didnt have a hope in hell of avoiding relegation (when i took over they didnt have one point out of about 10 games) i now have got them up and out of the relegation zone! Yipeeeee!

Aston Villa. I'm into my 4th season with them. The challenge is to win the Premiership. You get a healthy bank balance, can attract good quality players to the club and they have good facilites. Along with that they have a strong fanbase and a good chairman. :thup:

'Redditch

Ok, you have no money but they are a terrific test of your abilities and of how much mental starenth you have '

I played them on 9.0.1 and had a tycoon come in Sptember 08, with new 10M balence and 5M transfer budget... 3 days after the transfer window closed.

smart ass above:rolleyes:

anyway i havent tried it but but was thinking about managing an eastern european team like shaktar, red star or CSKA which could be fun

I would recommend Derby, get them into the Premier Division, and try and get more points than they did IRL last season.

Blyth Spartans.

Crap starting squad

You will be in the red cash wise after about 1 month.

Id suggest getting a whole new Free Transfer squad and offloading everyone apart from Robert Dale who can realistically also go due to his over inflated wages.

I have them rolling at the top of the BSN in my first season and its honestly a good time to play as them as they are truely CRAP !!

Good times :)

Archived