Liverpool spend like crazy on 9.03?

This never happened before, but I noticed at the end of the season Liverpool were interested in virtually all of my players - even offering 25 mill for RvP... then I look at their latest transfers.

liv1842.png.xs.jpg

liv2177.png.xs.jpg

I don't understand, they won nothing last year on FM, they didn't even finish in the top 6 in my save, yet they are still buying players like crazy? Where's all that cash coming from?

In 9.3 the chairman status is set to looking to leave.

Check the club landmarks and see if they have had a tycoon takeover?

aaah.. yes

29.9.2008 (new chairman Andreas Reitmaier takes over) (tycoon)

so that's why...

cheers for the help

aaah.. yes

29.9.2008 (new chairman Andreas Reitmaier takes over) (tycoon)

so that's why...

cheers for the help

Every Liverpool fans dream :D

Any chance you can upload your save for me? Ive been dreaming of this moment tycoons first came into the game but it never happens to me :(

They bought 3 players in two season how is that spending like crazy? They only over paid for one player.I've seen Newcastle over taken and they spent 300m on 7 players in januray.

32 million for Palacios? Before that he was valued at £8 million for Tottenham.... Montovlio for £15 mill? (sp) They never bought him in 9.02, 9.01 or 9.00...

And they've bought more now, they've bought Diego Forlan for a ridiculous price, they've also bought Juan Manuel Mata, John Heitingha, Rosina, Ben Arfa (that would never hapen IRL)..

They have spent £103 million on these players, if you don't believe me I'lll get a screenshot. :)

32 million for Palacios? Before that he was valued at £8 million for Tottenham.... Montovlio for £15 mill? (sp) They never bought him in 9.02, 9.01 or 9.00

As regards Montolivio I once sold him to Man City for £20m on 9.2.0. Before you say it was the Man City buying everyone bug, both Milan and Bayern had bid for him as well, I rejected Milan as I didn't want to see them stronger, and Bayern as they were only giving it over 24 months as opposed to straight up from city.

Archived