Where to find regens??

shud i send my scouts out to look for the best regens or do i have to find them myself

Regens are treated exactly the same way as real players. You get them the exact same way as you do with regular players, so do whatever you usually do.

Nothing special about regens, apart from the generated faces.

jkae do you find them yourself or send your scouts

I always send my scouts to watch players and then look at the ones they recommend and make my own judgement whether to sign them.

And as ahmufcwafc said, regens are treated exactly the same as the real players in the game.

it depends i always have scout on & ireland and set the nationality to irish/northen irish. But they always spawn i think in january or just before so theres not many teams i always skim through in the jan transfer window. Whats great about them is they always sign for league1-prem teams sometimes lower.

oh okaii sorry for the bother but where do you send your scouts

No problem, glad to help. :thup:

I send my scouts to cover the main regions that generally produce the best talent including regens.

UK and Ireland, Central Europe and South America are the top 3.

I also do the rest of Europe as well and then depending on the club I am at and the leagues loaded I will scout the other regions.

I personally only scout regions as they scout them forever but with nations you have to keep re-assigning them when they finish the assignment.

when you send your scouts what do you put the age as like

in between 15-17??

I usually do 16-20, where I usually find cheap Brazilians with low minimum release clauses.

Also remember to get a scout for the U18 leagues too. Found some decent players that way. :thup:

Depending on the number of scouts you have, try sending them to different regions to look for 15-20yrs and then just check back every so often. I'm sure that you will have a couple of players that will have potential a season.

The trouble is that 'good' regens appear in different countries at different stages of the game, so it is best to try and scout as wider area of the world as you can.

Hope that helps as well

thnxs all this is great

but how d oyou scout the under 18 leagues and can you scout italy under 18s and so on??

In the competitions dropdown box, with options like scouting the Premier League, Championship, and the like, there should also be an option to scout the under 18s league.

You can't really scout the Italy under 18s less you request scout reports for each individual player...

EDIT: beat by jod as usual. :rolleyes: :o :D

chrisy, do you want to scout the Spanish U18's league or the Spanish National Team U18's, or both :p??

Spanish U18 - Competitions -> Under 18s (or whatever it is)

Spanish National Team U18 - just scout each individual player...

this is werid becuase now i can scout them bu now i cannot scout the brazil un 20's

Do you have a scout covering the Brazil Under 20s already? If so, you can't get another scout to cover that too. I usually have one scout each covering the U18 to U20 competitions. I usually scout Eastern Europe as well, it's a breeding spot of wonderkids, at least in my game.

Reserve and youth leagues will sometimes not be listed until they're scheduled for the next season. It will even occasionally happen at the start of the game, say if you start in England (or other leagues with June start dates) and want to scout Italy and Spain youth leagues.

Archived