Who has had a player score a 10

i started my Arsenal season in December 2007 in Brazil so that i could get 6 months of pre-season friendlies with top clubs to bring some cash in before the real game starts. I played a match each week rotating between Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United. Since i started the save before the "real" game starts, each time i played them they would field a team of greyed-out players that started the game at 67% fitness for some reason so basically i would rout them each and every time. I beat Man Utd in one of those fixtures 23-0 (i fielded a full strength squad to keep the players match fit) and had Adebayor, van Persie and Denilson each score 6 or 7 goals and all 3 of them got a 10 but other than that i havent had a legitimate 10 in a match where the other team fielded a real squad :p

I'm not sure it really means 'perfect', as that would imply a God-like performance. But it just means they play very, very well, not that there wasn't any room for improvement. I'm in the preseason with Arsenal and I now have an excellent squad. I saved a couple of weeks before the season and set up a friendly against a really poor side, just to see how well they would do, two of my players got 10s, and one of the opposition got a 0.1! Finished 20-0.

Archived