Teaching A Player A New Position

Is it possible?

I'm trying via the training-overview-new position section, and have left it set on his new position for 3 months, yet he's still at centre back, and it's nothing bizarre like striker, its defensive midfielder. i've played him 7 times at centre back, once at defensive midfielder, yet on his positions page its only showing one green, centre back

any tips guys?

cheers

It's all to do with adaptability. It can take some players 6 months and it can take other players over a season to be come accomplished at a new position. However, the younger the player the more likely he is to adapt to a new position.

how did you do that, i've stashed him in my reserves for my next season as i just ended my first

The kid was 16 years old, therefore eligible for the U18's.

I picked use current tactic in team settings, I didn't have another left midfielder, hence the reason to train him there, and he played there.

The kid was 16 years old, therefore eligible for the U18's.

I picked use current tactic in team settings, I didn't have another left midfielder, hence the reason to train him there, and he played there.

i see, well i want Dacourt (Yes, Olivier) to manage my reserves, so i better just let him play where he wants, until i call him up

Archived