Downloaded the game....

I think that is just for Mac and you don't require an activation code for that.

If you want to download the Windows version then you must download the game via steam.

Actually I am wrong but you can have a digital download for PC but you need to buy the activation code from steam I think.

I've set up my pay pal and will do that now, I suppose it could more than an hour until I get a definite answer so it isn't the end of the world if I have to wait again.

p.s download version £29.99, seems expensive, you'd think it would be cheaper seeing as there isn't any packaging, there isn't a store stocking it etc.

Is there no way you can go down town and pick the game up on disk? You'd get it cheaper that way. I'm pretty sure I've seen it still stocked in stores.

Other than that can you get it on Amazon if you can wait a few days for delivery? Amazon should be very cheap.

I have downloaded it now. I used my original download and got the key from my steam account.

Just one thing, when I load it up it it seems to be WSM, but I clicked the FM download in the sticky, I bought FM from steam, all the time it was installing it said it was FM, the shortcut even says FM, but now I am on the game it says it is WSM, is the difference between the two purely superficial? Is there anyway to change it?

just changed the language in preferences and it said changing skin, it no longer goes on about head coaches and payrolls :D now managers a wage budgets. Thanks for helping, I got there in the end, even if I did make it a lot harder than it should be.

Archived