Quick question about International managment

It has definitley been toned down in 9.3 I had 17 players withdrawn from international duty once and now its only about 5.

I think it has to do with your relationship with the other clubs managers. It always seems to be the top clubs that withdraw their players for me and Im a top premiership manager.

• 4 weeks later...

I havent patched up the game so this is till happening to me as England manager. Its around 9-14 players being withdrawn for every friendly.

I think it would be an idea to have an interaction button with who ever makes the decision to withdraw. If a player is withdrawn then you should be given the option to react to the withdrawal however you want(for example, England manager Joe Bloggs has said he understands the reasoning for withdrawing Wayne Rooney from the England squad OR England manager Joe Bloggs has revealed he is furious with Sir Alex Ferguson for the withdrawal of Wayne Rooney from the England squad, Bloggs went on to say that this would affect Rooney's chances of an international call up in the future).

This could work something like the player interaction button so if you told the club manager that you were not very happy and this could affect the players chances to get into future squads, the player could then come out and say he is annoyed at his club manager for pulling him out of the squad.

Archived