Mental Stats on Regen Coaches = Atrocious?

Now the Coach formula has been tweaked and you need high DDM (Determination, Discipline, Motivation) to get high stars has anyone noticed that the huge majority of regen coaches have ridiculously low mental attributes?

It's pretty much making it near impossible to get 6/7 star coaches coming through.

I mean there's something really wrong with bag loads of regens with Attacking/Defending/etc at 20, and Determination (etc) at 1. It's like the old player regens who were gods and had 1 determination.

Firstly it wouldn't happen, you wouldn't get to be that good at anything with the absolute worst in human determination, secondly it's absolutely descimated the top coaching in the game. The coaching talent is going to die off and our top teams will all be left fighting over the top original coaches. Just like we had to in previous years over players.

Am I wrong, but has anyone else looked at this and seen it's a major problem with coaching?

But seriously, if you're right, it's a bummer for long-term games.

Absolutely. And tutoring makes a lot of sense too. Especially if they're going to start like this. The thing is even the great coaches are usually mental midgets too.

So you can see how bad the problem is, run a basic Staff Search, with the only filter being "Coach".

Order by Determination, lowest at the top.

On my game, in 2013, there's 1200 coaches.

Over 25% have ONE.

And looking randomly I'm not sure it's JUST a regen problem either...

Archived