Why my physio report aren't as accurate as before?

I have in my teams two 20 physioterapy (or something similar, i'm playing in italian) physios and before 9.3.0 they predict recovery time from injury very well (ex: 6 days,two weeks,three months,etc...) but now they are inaccurate, and i get report like from 7 weeks to 2 months and from 9 days to 12 days...

Is it normal?

If yes, is the physio formula changed and how can i find a physio that give me accurate recovery time?

I have in my teams two 20 physioterapy (or something similar, i'm playing in italian) physios and before 9.3.0 they predict recovery time from injury very well (ex: 6 days,two weeks,three months,etc...) but now they are inaccurate, and i get report like from 7 weeks to 2 months and from 9 days to 12 days...

Is it normal?

If yes, is the physio formula changed and how can i find a physio that give me accurate recovery time?

How accurately do you think physios can predict recovery time in real life?

From 7 weeks to 2 months is an error margin of a week (ish), 9 days to 12 days is just 3 days. Do you think this is beyond the error margin of a real life physio?

I think its improved greatly.

Before it used to be "out for a month with a small cut on his little finger" etc. It was always a month!

I am still not happy that a player who receives treatment on the pitch from a physio doesn't lead the physio to give me an accurate account of the problem rather than "he's a bit injured". How can you possibly judge whether or not to leave him on?

Before the 7 weeks to 2 months would simply have been estimated as 2 months. That is hardly more accurate. In other words, they are more accurate now.

Good point about the injuries during a match. I guess you get some indication from their condition ratings, but yeah that area could use some revamping for sure.

I think its improved greatly.

Before it used to be "out for a month with a small cut on his little finger" etc. It was always a month!

I am still not happy that a player who receives treatment on the pitch from a physio doesn't lead the physio to give me an accurate account of the problem rather than "he's a bit injured". How can you possibly judge whether or not to leave him on?

Theres a 'feature' where you can know where/what your players injury is. Just click on the player that could be injured when playing a match, and on the profile screen where it usually says match fitness and so on it will say 'potential (injury type) injury'. Its not great, but at least you know if your player could have a brusied thigh or a possible broken bone. This helps when taking off someone/leaving them on.

Archived