Job Centre/Security

Is there a difference between the job centre and the security list, except the obvious.

I mean, when i look on the job centre, sometimes managerial positions are available. however when you look on the security list, more are available.

is the centre, only jobs i am likely to get??? or something

I think a logical explanation for this would be that those positions you see available in the 'job centre' screen reflects clubs that are still open to applications and are thus advertising their job availability. Those that are available in the 'job security' screen but not in the 'job centre' screen reflects clubs that already have in mind, or are already negotiating with, short-listed managers and would not entertain any applications for the job.

No Ediocy, the security list contains all of the managers that are under pressure and their status of pressure e.g Precarious. Any of these managers could get sacked in the near future, especially the ones that say very insecure or precarious. Hope that helps dalli.s :thup:

What's the point of the job centre? I mean, how is it useful to us to know that club X are looking for a scout?

Agreed, never understood this. I always look at the Job Security section if I want a new club/national side

Archived