Just like to say

A big big thanks to all at SI for all your hard work to make this game fantastic. They have listened to peoples wishes and imo have delivered a truly great game with 9.3.0. Can't think of many other game companies that would take this much time and work on this many improvements for a game, usually you buy it, if you don't like it - tough, you don't play it.

The match engine is great to watch and at last looks like a real football game, plus loving the many minor improvements, especially the crowd noise improvements!

Even though I'm fairly fond of the increased difficulty to get 7 star training, I also think that it's too hard (= impossible). You can't find coaches in the whole game who can make your training perfect. At least it should be possible to do so, when making a change that deteriorates your 7 star training with 9.2.0! But this simply isn't the case and that's a shame!

That being said, I agree with people praising the remaining small and big changes within 9.3.0!

Yeah i think we all appreciate the hard work they put into this game.....yes there has been some faults here and there but they are humans too and can easily let something slip...But it is an amazing game thank you SI :D

Archived