Mark Hughes

I was under the impression that he was toned down in the latest patch so that he wouldn't buy so many players. He did quite well at the start of the game buying:

Zhirkov - £14.75m

Vagner Love - £16.25m

Palombo - £14.5m

Lennon - £10m

Taarabt - £5m

Not bad signings most people would be thinking then I get to January and he buys:

Glen Johnson - £11m

Curtis Davies - £36m

Santa Cruz - £21.5m

Arteta - £22m

Kranjcar - £13m

Total - £164m

That's more than he ever spent on my previous save when he was supposed to spend more money. Thing about it is he's not doing badly sitting in 7th only 5 points from 5th place.

He's probably spent more, but at least not for useless players. They didn't pay ridiculous amounts for a single player that's probably never featuring for them either. Davies is over the top but then.. they tried to shell out 125m€ for Kaka and 100 million quid for Messi now...

I was under the impression that he was toned down in the latest patch so that he wouldn't buy so many players. He did quite well at the start of the game buying:

Zhirkov - £14.75m

Vagner Love - £16.25m

Palombo - £14.5m

Lennon - £10m

Taarabt - £5m

Not bad signings most people would be thinking then I get to January and he buys:

Glen Johnson - £11m

Curtis Davies - £36m

Santa Cruz - £21.5m

Arteta - £22m

Kranjcar - £13m

Total - £164m

That's more than he ever spent on my previous save when he was supposed to spend more money. Thing about it is he's not doing badly sitting in 7th only 5 points from 5th place.

£36m for Curtis Davies?????????????? What in the name......

If I knew I could get that for him I would have tried offering him to clubs a couple seasons back ;)

£36m for Curtis Davies?????????????? What in the name......

If I knew I could get that for him I would have tried offering him to clubs a couple seasons back ;)

He always signs davies and samba on my game and i so dont understand why.he pays extortionate amounts for them when they have dunne and richards

yeah exactly this happens so much.i dont why as they have so much money they dont go abroad for me classy players like iniesta for example

Because Iniesta wouldn't join them no matter how much money they offered him?

Archived